Tip: To avoid lumps, sift the coconut flour before adding to the batter. If you don’t have a sifter, pour flour into a fine-mesh sieve and gently shake over the bowl.
Coconut Flour Pancakes
- 1 Large egg
- 2 Egg whites
- 1 1/2 tbsp Pure maple syrup
- 3 tbsp Very mild olive oil
- 1 tsp Pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Coconut milk
- 1/3 cup Coconut flour, sifted
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- Pinch salt
- 3 tbsp Coconut oil, divided
- 1 Large banana, sliced
- 2 cup Fresh raspberries
- Real maple syrup, for serving
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the egg, egg whites, maple syrup, olive oil, and vanilla extract until smooth. Pour in the coconut milk and whisk to combine.
- Add the sifted coconut flour, baking powder, and a small pinch of salt. Gently fold in the dry ingredients without overworking the batter.
- Melt about a teaspoon of coconut oil in a large, hot non-stick skillet or griddle and pour 2-3 tablespoons of batter per pancake. Cook until the pancakes are set and the edges turn a deeper golden color, around 1-2 minutes.
- Flip and cook the remaining side another 1-2 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from heat and repeat this process with the remaining batter.
- To serve, stack several pancakes and top with sliced banana, raspberries, and drizzle with real maple syrup if desired. Enjoy!
Did you like “Coconut Flour Pancakes Recipe”? We would greatly appreciate if you share this on your favorite social media channel.
Will you try this recipe? Share photos of your finish dish or your own version of it in the comment section below.