5-Ingredient Pineapple Beef Stir Fry
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- 1 lb Beef flank steak, thinly sliced against the grain
- 2 1/2 cup Pineapple chunks
- 3 tbsp Tamari or coconut aminos
- 3 Scallions, sliced thin
Optional: Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Heat the coconut oil in a large high-sided skillet or wok over high heat. Add the beef and pineapple and season with a small pinch of salt and black pepper, if desired.
- Stir-fry the beef and pineapple over high heat until the beef is cooked through and the pineapple develops a slight golden color, approximately 2-3 minutes.
- Add the tamari or coconut aminos and stir-fry for another 1-2 minutes, or just until the mixture is warm and bubbly. Taste and season with additional salt and black pepper, if desired.
- Remove from heat and stir in the scallions. Transfer to individual plates and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Did you like “5-Ingredient Pineapple Beef Stir Fry Recipe”? We would greatly appreciate if you share this on your favorite social media channel.
Will you try this recipe? Share photos of your finish dish or your own version of it in the comment section below.